I decided to comment on Ryan and Cori's blog posts. For Ryan's blog posts I decided to focus on the dolly shot, point-of-view shot, reaction shot, and extreme long shot. Both the dolly shot and point-of-view shots gave me a sense of excitement as I was left wondering what was next in the sense of the dolly shot and, in the sense of the point-of-view shot, I felt as if I were in the film myself acting through the motions of the character. For the reaction shot I felt a mix of emotions, as I felt both a sense of fear and excitement which are similar to what the character seemed to feel in the shot. I also enjoyed the extreme long shot as the wide angle and overall view of the background gave me a sense of understanding as it allowed me to make more observations of the surroundings. For Cori's blog posts I focused on the head-on shot, eye-level shot, low angle shot, and cameo shot. For the head-on shot I felt a sense of excitement as it was an action packed shot and made me ...
Comments
Post a Comment